4:38 PM

Moments with Sweethearts




*Camwhore session*




1
(Stay silent and shadduppp!!)



2
:p



3
(...bit cacat don't cha think?)



4~



5


6 (is that six? lol)



7


8...?


9? ermm...hahaa



5+5 = 10
And she laugh at my short fingers :'(((



Vivian: My beautiful fingers say cheese~



And here we are, shopping!!

2 pretty babes


We were at Mdm Kuan =)


The Nasi Lemak and the sweetie~


Our next station Sushi King.
I Miss You QQ + Minnie!!!!

Take 1
(see how cute they are, missing them)


Take 2
Cutie QQ :p


Take 3
(I dunno what I should pose @.@)


Take 4


Take 5!!
Geng Dim! Thanks to the photographer LOL~


Take 6, untill we don't know what to pose :p

And finally the last, a proper one =)))




The couple of course~ sweet =P










The girl on the left is pretty ain't she? Single and available!!!
Contact me for further(Shhh...don't let her know).





get the freakinggg exp MAC tools and stuffs and my feedback is,
okok lor...











couldn't enjoy my Durian Gelato Fruity cos,
I get reminded to eat medicine!



















My fav boutique :))




At Rainforest Sports Bar...
had Lychee Martini, Bertini's and Banana De Forest


Using his very HEAVY camera camwhore =P




And that's it,
Darl sent me to airport afterwards while he stayed as he was going to Vietnam for 10 days...


Got this MMS from him...


Some pics from him when he was at Vietnam,
Ha Long Bay...

Beautiful scenes...


还剑湖。。。



Part of the surprises from him =)



And my days when he was at Vietnam~
Pamper myself
With some facials, body treatment and etc hehe =)


Some dinners with parents...


And some camwhore lolx



Meanwhile I attended a health seminar for 4 days from Professor Lee Yan Ping,
learnt a lot, (philosophies) and detected I'm genetically pretty weak :'(((




Purposely camwhore this because...a passerby asked me:
"Are you pregnant?"


OMG