4:44 PM

Herballine Beauty House, Kuantan


It's definitely a good experience for Kuantanese.





It's located in between the area of TC Beach and Crocodile Rocks.








The garden and pathway to Car Park behind the bungalow house.







They named as "Kuantan Beauty Bungalow".
To my delight,
there're 2 value-added services,
1. the boss hires 1 guy to sit there for welcoming you with an umbrella,
2. and he will ask whether you need him to park / pick the car for you,

sounds like you are a "guai fu(贵妇)" like that.

woowoo~~
^.^






The fishes are imported from Turkey,
okay~it's VERY itchy,
my feet were being kissed like...non-stop.
I put up to the max for not moving my legs,
else they would have been murdered ^^




Below are the photos of the interior decor,
taken from the Facebook fan page of Herbaline.






Complimentary Foot Bath for facial treatment.













Compliment Fish Reflexology
(and an Aromatherapy too) for facial treatment as well.




I only pay for RM 28 on my first trial!!
And definitely, I'll go again ^.^
Their spa services are coming soon!!
Whee ~~ can't wait for that.



So what are you waiting for?
Come let's give it a try.
*Oh yes, their appointment used to be full daily.



Herbaline Beauty House, Kuantan.
Tel: 09-5082263
Click here for more information.