2:15 AM

CNY 2010 reunion + 拜年



It was "chor sam"
3rd day of CNY.
The highschool-mates from Kuantan get reunite together and visit each other houses.
And went to visit my idol a.k.a. my coach Mr Khoo.



Mr Khoo, Wai Meng, Soong and me.


We get a nice treat from Mr Khoo places.
Ah Soong gets kinda tipsy afterwards,
and starts crap humourly.
It was really funny moment,
wherever the place got him, sure make the others laugh.
xDD


Ch'ng, Pohpia, Swei (used to be professional photographer in our group)
and Khay ^^


Ch'ng is studying @ Taiwan~


While Popia is currently working for KL Sense & Style.

I missed out some fun on their later programs,
as I not feeling well and straight away went back to school :'(
anyways...best wishes to my ex-mates and wish them have a prosperous and blessed year~


xoxo~*