10:05 PM

Sony 3D Fair + Koh Hyang Gardens.





♥♥♥♥♥♥
The sweet and lovely couple of that day~~~*




The buddies~~~~~~~~




*Ahemm....??? I didn't see I didn't see =P












♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
We were at Guess for something =P
Love this effect the most, edited by LianLian.




Posing hor~



So which angle looks best??




The 3D experience.




Peace!!




Owh don't act innocent John~~




The cute ribbon wif cutie pie ^^
Weising mouth very pain hor, sayang sayang haaa~~






And our dinner @ Koh Hyang, it was SO FULL!!!
And people seems VERY Willing to WAIT although they just provide limited choices.



I look HUGE beside her T.T
Good!!! Mummy even say I not that pretty liau >_<~













My bf feel so happy can see my big fat tummy,
he said that's his ultimate mission >_<~~






John and Weising's Korean Version Maggi Mee.



Aaron's dish, he said the beef taste SWEET?




Yummy!!!! My favourite BiBimBap, in Chic Version.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
LianLian and I ordered this.








Owh John looks so enjoy hugging Aaron;
but Aaron seems.... does NOT ENJOY?
LOL~~