11:24 AM

KL Trip 2/12/2012 Rainy

* This is going to be a long post *

I was here in KL, as the next morning 3rd Dec I have a meeting with Z****a to consider joining their new online marketplace project.

It was a funny day. 

Early in the morning 10am, we went over to Selayang Mall Pappa Rich for breakfast.
Something happened afterwards,
I was stomachache, so I rush to toilet. Guess what?!
I enter into the male toilet without realized !

Wait, It happens for a reason ! 
I enter becoz I saw a cleaner inside and it was a SHE, but didn't stop me for entering !

It wasn’t just finished;
as till the very evening after some simple shops, we were otw from Pavilion to One Utama, and it was rainy and both of us stuck in traffic jam. So we need a pee desperately. Therefore, once I found a toilet at petrol station, again ! female toilet was out of service so .... 

(-______-) I was wondering if I shud get a lottery ticket that day 
*that was so embarrassing! 


Worst is, the shopping part. 

When I was sooo happy stepping in to Michael Kors outlet and wanted to get my belated bag of the month so badly : 
"Hello, I am looking for this Selma Messenger in Neon Pink♥"
(selling price for RM1099)

the SA told me: " sorry ! Now only have this two-tone blue Black color, the Pink is SOLD OUT nationwide ! " ........ ......... ......... (ouch! Cud u imagine the ups & downs within a second ?! Trust me, this is the most disappointing moments when u finally got your time and money to indulge....and it just walkaway ='( ...... )




However, it's Xmas season! So, not forgetting certain must have for a young woman !




♥ La Senza bras get 3pcs at 50% off & 10 for RM120 panties ! Total spent RM330 +++




♥ Shu Eumura Eyelashes & the glue RM105

♥ Clinique Make up Remover Cleansing Oil & Turnaround concentrate RM310
The others are free gift ! Includes the 3 step skincare (Liquid Facial Soap Mild, Clarifying Lotion Twice a day Exfoliator 2, and New Dramatically Different Moisture Lotion +), Turnaround concentrate renewer and Moisture Surge Thirst Relief ★★★ all these are rrally their signature products and I get for free !!!
And my products review? They are as good as my current skincare routine, blends well and nothing happens =P

♥ Mircoz signature nail buffer RM26 and the lips serum + gloss RM120
This is a new product
The buffer : it was just a normal buffer, thou the moment I bought I thought it's magic buff lol....so, not worth for the money !
The lips essence with lip pink : really heals my lips, worth la for RM120 ×.×

♥ Car Wash & Car Sanitized at Shine Shine club, Pavilion for RM50

♥ Parking fee at Pavilion from 2pm ~ 6pm RM12
can't finished if talk about from the way depart to KL...how much spent on meal....& yadaayadaayadaa ~ 
etc etc we had a total spent for RM1300 ++


Our Ringgit Malaysia has depreciated a lot, no? 

Even the Miumiu latest collection of Madras.... selling at RM5860 Pavilion outlet. Tempting and worth to put in a consider of my Chanel Substitution ^^

p/s : 25th Dec 2013 , my hubby managed to get me a Michael Kors Neon Pink Selma Messenger ♥ 
will blog about it soonest ~ 

kbye oxox