5:49 PM

Heartache


What’s in your mind when you see this?

Dear readers, it’s not only child labor issue on this picture, but this work will cause 80% of them poison to DEATH!! And this child knows it clearly as he’s already not feeling well, but he had no choice because he needs the little amount of income not only to himself but also other family members as well!! I get to know this when I was watching CSI there was an episode related with this issue: “China GuiYu, e-waste capital.” Earn daily/hourly USD 0.80 (If not mistaken).

T_T

I don’t feel good at all. I want to help, anyone knows anyways for me to donate money/post some items to them? OMG, poor child… there's certain people can splurge money in millions just like my previous posts, but there's A LOT OF people suffering like this little kid.