9:47 AM

Bits & Pieces during my *Holiday*






End of my 2009...


I finished the “宫心计” drama =D with my lovely sister Cathee.



And he was freaking bored.







Cooked for my lovey dovey family and boyfriend as I wish.
The family likes the taste a lot as I do; but the boyfriend keep adding soy sauce =]


And he said this photo make him scared,


it's like I'm playing with the meat? LOL





Huhaaahee-ing



See how happy I look, back to my childhood~













Coffee break


You know I'm shy~









Act Stupid sometimes can make yourself happy, and the ppl around you too.



This super duper cute baby finished the Big Applesss ;)
They love Big Apples as we do.



Cathee's talking to Carrole a big joke.


And I found a place for me to have Martini at my hometown,
it's Heritage~~~~





It's not Pepsi/Coke,
it's Graveyard.