7:11 PM

throw out my feelings


I went for my late lunch at somewhere today, it's getting more and more people around me smoking... The lifestyle of getting late sleep and being a 2ndhand smokers really bad for health.
My body is weak, days by days I'm relying on more and more medicines and herbs.
I got no choice, I couldn't like my friends yamcha at mamak store during late nights; or club like hell.

It's like I'm getting older and older, even want to get high and crazy only can do it once in a while.

I bite myself many times accidentally, my lips so ugly now. Considering too many factors when I'm planning my own schedule and stuffs.

My heart was going upside down, I want to meet him, and I so selfish and unconsiderate take him granted to come and fetch me. Bad girlfriend.

Oh my god, many bad singers at the opposite block, BLOCK F. And those Dota-lovers, please keep your mouth shut and don't be too excited okay?!!!!!!