12:04 PM

Surprisingly


I was so emo for the whole day, coz the sinful discontented me suddenly turn into low self-esteem.
Felt myself so ugly after remove my make up, not good enough on studies, not a rich kid that can go for plastic surgery and shopping crazily when I feel bad on myself. I know, afterall these just not problems but I see them as problems.
And you wasn't here...who knows after dinner when I was doing my assignment pek-cekly, you called.


"Hey my dear baby, what are you doing?"

"Doing nothing lor, just don't know how to start my 4000 words. Why?"

"No, just miss you and see whether you alright. So are you feeling better now?"

Bla-bla-blabla....


"Baby, I'm at your downstairs car park."

"Don't lie, you just said you were so busy there, you will disappoint me."

"I'm serious..." he said. I become excited, feel like the adrenaline moving through my vain xD

Once I opened the window and look out, "Where got wor..." Felt disappoint.

"Nehhhh, infront infront, right opposite row...." I keep on looking and really............... "aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh~~" I was so happy and laugh non-stoply!!!!!!!!!!




Happy 5 monthsary Baby =)

Thanks for the surprise and the gift!!!





♥♥ you ^@^
*~~ Kiss Kiss SMooch SMooch ~~*