10:11 AM

Ying Ker Lou @ Pavilion


Am a typical Hakka moi who craving for Hakka Lei Cha every single day =)
So, for Pavilion's YKL, my feedback is : Please improve the freshness of vege.
Somehow there's still something I wish to praise on.

Afterall, the most delicious in among whole table is:
The complimentary bean =]







2ndly nice is :
The Lei Cha soup I was drinking =)
While the bowl of rice and vege, I feel bad =(
Sooooo not fresh! Like overnight vege!!!!





And my favourite Porky Intestine Soup!
the best ever I had was from the China Lady's Hawker Stall beside Kepong's Carrefour!!!
>.<


My baby's Hakka Minced Pork Mee,
his feedback: so so lor...mee tasteless~


We were discussing probably due to the sky high rental cost affect the cost for them to ensure the freshness on food, especially during weekday?


Stepped in for Gucci as I'm looking for a tote, casual outfit that day, just pants with tee LOL
Am seeking for a user friendly day and nite bag, something like fashion staple in current but classic, too. Not willing to pay for Longchamp Le Pliage as it just made by nylon and can see everywhere; forgot to drop by Celine, as I reached the mall at 8.30...well, to be continued during April Fool =D