10:28 PM

Back to school...and some Bits & Pieces


Been neglected my blog for almost a month, since the previous semester ended and poke into Ipoh trip.
Many things and thoughts yet no time to write down here.


1. Regarding to the Ipoh trip, it was my first time been to Cameron, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the strawberries, flowers roses and the tomato cherries!!!!!!!
I like the place very much and definitely would like to go for the second time again.







































souvenirs from Cameron




And below are the creative storyboards made by Suyin:

2. Ipoh foods and the coffee have their own unique taste and so so nice.
Back to the place I went during my childhood - "Dong Gu Teng(冬菇亭)" food stalls,
love the big crabby crab crab, its only RM48 per kg!!!!!




Opsss? Never know Hanz could be so responsive ^^














I like your hair Lian Lian!!!





suyin says Yummy!!!


We passed by here when going for Coffee.






Good shots!!!



And after days of non stop eating, dear Wei Sing Ko-ed!!!



3. Darling was busy working and late for a day meeting up with me at Ipoh,
yes all the way from his place to Ipoh just to fetch me back to my hometown although it's freaking hellllll long journey.It's 6 hrs from Ipoh to Kuantan.
And I was soo soo bad for being emotional and inconsiderate, not even console him for get a RM300 summon when he was on the way, due to rushing to meet the inconsiderate me.




4. Reach hometown,
mom serviced the soon-to-be my car for me...and dad accidentally crash the side mirror after few days maintenance and everything :S
luckily mom haven't send it for painting.


5. Darling travel thrice for that particular week (yes always), even just come to send bunch of flowers to make me happy and then rush back for work.








Thanks darling babbyyyy!!!
Happy and bliss~~~~~~~******


6. Went for an Ampoule's Hair Treatment at Zing Hair Saloon
(opposite of Satay Zul just because it's nearby my house),
instead of nothing to do to wait my on-the-way bf la kan?
Guess what? Cost me RM120 and still looks like a just showered me.
Shyytyy blowing techniques, and doesn't bring me any shining effect/smooth texture AT ALL!! Was so unhappy and don't feel like talking for the whole day, even baby keep comfort me.
My money just flew off and I got nothing.
EFF!! If top up a bit more I already can go for perm/rebonding!!!
PLUS, that day was hell hot and I all the way drive under the hot sun, just within seconds,
my cheek turn soooo reddish dark >_<


7. Facial at Herbaline and the skincare from Clara, checked.
Maroon house opposite my house was not available, thus unable to do my nail.
Happy thing is I able to do it at my bf place, by OPI colour!!!
I like Esther artwork^^
definitely will let her do my nail again, teeheee~


The babies of us and my nail do by Esther.
♥♥





Well well well...after so much pampering treatments....
and it's gonna be my last semester on degree programme.
The feeling is pretty.... nervous?
No time for me to go INTIBALL =( although I deadly feel like want to.



Somehow, the seniors girlmates being really work and we are separated.
Lilian's birthday just end while QQ's birthday soon.
The weekday is holy packed now, even comes with continuously 5 hours replacement class O_O neway, I'm gonna work on it, just like stepping into the treadmill and run until the I finished my last paper.
ALL THE BEST Carrole!!!