10:05 PM

KLCC class trip


(2.)


It's May Outings Part 2.
Malaysia International Gifts and Premium's Expo at KLCC.

And I learnt to know how to play Mafia when we were on the way to the Expo!!!!
Waakkaaakakkaaa =D



Sooo sleeppy meh Hanz???




Wawww, how nice John~~~~~*







Here's with the girls gang~~~






The tall tall girl, Lan Er is my shopping mates =)
She's the one shopped the whole KLCC with me.





The crowd





The posers~~~







And I give a cool one.






He's the very cool and helpful lecturer.
I like his jokes, kaka~~






Our China classmate Song Jian, a good person too.





And the two who's good in acting^^





Me and Lan Er was starving since morning,
we went off early and pop by Koryo-Won.
But before that, we got Benefit when we passed by Parkson.

They just too good to use.
=b





Lan Er's KimChi Set










My very very late bibimbap.





The stove.





And lastly before we go off,
the lovely "bling bling" cupcakes ^^