7:38 PM

The Datesssss with Him



It's salessss everywhere!!
Especially ZARAs and La Senzassss!!
*Joined La Senzass after I bought so many bags and so many times from the outlet,
perhaps there's never too late? lolx XD
And I found my favorable yet affordable restaurant in Pavilion =)




Had a light make up, with a beach dress from TriBeCa =)




The man



Having his Sashimisss



My yummy Oyster Kimuchiiiiiiiiii *Slurpss*




Had the 2nd one without guilt =P
While keep telling myself it's not fattening lol



Woooowow

'm super satisfied!!


Hubby's Freshhh Sashimisss




And my Oyster Cappacioo^^


July is the oyster month for Sakae Sushi!
I'm addicted to the Oyster Cappaccio and Oyster Kimuchi!
Their Shimeji Mushroom making me irresistible as well, gahhh sinful!









My face is telling how heavenly taste it goes!



Lurve!



Someone was laughing towards my hand length!! >_<

See how easily he can reach!






Simply love this pic!!
Muahhh~~~*