9:56 PM

Cafe Vienna, Lot 10


It's been a while I waited for the opening,
as Vienna was the place I wish to further my first instrument violin when I was 15.

But in the end I didn't make it, as I know music ain't easy for the late learner like me. Westerners normally learnt music instruments since their childhood but I wasn't. Thus in the end I choose to go for business degree. 3 years already I barely play it (Back then I played them every single day for at least 2 hours), I believe instrument's have feeling thou, thus I believe my violin and piano now they are kinda hate me >_<
Somehow, It doesn't mean I'm giving up on them.
Mom advised me to focus on my degree first,
as my inconvenience location cause me got no chances to further my instrument...so, don't be surprised for the friends who know me during my colleges, that someday I maybe performing as a violinist on the stage :)



okies, back to the topic !!








don't you feel yourself at Austria? ;)







Our drinks,
the mozart kafe with chocolate liquer




See, the comfie and romantic interior











And here comes our food !!


My appetizer, the verryy freshhh Summer Salad




Feeding my lovely busybee






First main course,
the seafood pasta, comes with fresh and juicyyyy musselss






second main course,
forget what is this liao, but extremely huge :S



below the chicken meat, still have vienna noodles @.@




i'm a blessed camwhore :)



~.~



;p









Miss my time...






It's located just beside Debenhams
And I got a bikini, I'm happified !!!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





Thanks baby, for fulfilling my Austria crave and spoil me in many ways.


xoxo~~**