5:26 PM

Emo



Firstly, I didn't manage to go Sabah, sad to mention and lazy to explain.

The whole plan were ruined, and we both were sad. Especially him.
But he still manage to console me, as he's the only who knows that I invested a lot on myself for this trip. I did body waxing, facial, herbal bleach, bought beachwear and bikinis, pedicure and manicure, body massages CONSTANTLY and etc! All these cost me bloody hell a bomb! And you won't believe I spent all these already can afford me more than one LV Neverfull.
Yes, I'm serious.

And he even get himself a Nikon D300 for this trip.


Thus, I'm going to Redang with him this coming weekend.
With the Tod's he choose for me ;)


Thank you baby.


Secondly, something goes wrong.
I wish I can just act stupid like a kid.


Thirdly, boyfriend not around to lend me a shoulder.


Fourthly, I want to go clubbing badly; but I'm at Kuantan >_<


Fifthly, I'm procrastinating the selection of university, and decision of IELTS thingy.



and many more....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Lastly, I feel bored.
Gonna drag my Kuantan pal to go for a TEA!