10:31 AM

My Pre Valentine







































Villa Daniella Resort - it’s somewhere located at Kelantan, Tok Bali. I have heard this resort ever since year 2007 when they were just newly established. This is definitely a memorable place for couples. I can say, all these interior design concepts meet the international standards and give you surprises. They have horse riding and a beautiful sea-view swimming pool. Yet, there’s Greece-look restaurant not only classy in visual but also emphasize their food presentation and tasty level!

It took us at least 45 minutes ride to reach the place. I adore the Kelantan’s paddy field along the way, as it just made me flash back my 6 years hectic yet simple school life. Yeap! My high school is surrounded by all these paddy field and yellow cow~~ J

The villas for 2 person starts from RM300, and the interior design already very beautiful! Each of the buildings are name by the owner’s parents and children. Sweet tak?