10:34 AM

The Skincare Restock & Review





Restock my current skincare regime Clara as they are really a must have for me!!!
I have tried on many skincare brands ever since 14 yrs old and this is the best suit on me.







Btw, I'm trying on the Dior Snow Sublissisme Whitening Program... well I only like the Whitening Cleansing Gel-Milk, as after the usage I can see my face whitens a bit. The whitening express repair essence didn't really shows any effect to be honest. While the SPF50+++ base protector and foundation, it's not oily after the usage thus also consider "okay la" for me. The product texture just almost the same like Shiseido's range. Somehow it's consider a good whitening product as it doesn't goes mad on my sensitive skin. At least it won't cause you grow pimples or the whole face turns oily like crazy. So I'll give a rate: 3.5/5 marks.




My Pending purchase product! Chanel Le Blanc Serum TXC Concentrate (RM340) as they quote its suitable for pregnancy and claimed using pearl extract (and I Love Pearls!!!). Well I guess only can get it when I'm going to KL.



Besides, I also need a UV base protector and liquid foundation. Still not sure either getting Chanel or Shu Eumura's?












Tried on Mom's Izumi Water Gel and its AWESOME!!! But I just newly bought the Clara :'( so perhapss next time cos I really need a lot of money to buy supplement recently!!