10:40 AM

To be updated.



It's been a while I never update my to-do list. And just now when I revised them only I realized that "hey I forgot to follow up with my dentist!" :S


Singapore trip checked.

Redang trip
checked.

Shanghai trip
tak jadi follow parents cos I suddenly kahwin. LoL~

While Vietnam is the date I give birth baby Louis (dunno daddy purposely one or what =.=) thus might be changing to Thailand or Bali with my hubby.

Other stuff like Gucci spec and tote tak jadi. Malaysia and Singapore outlets sold out too. Got myself a Tod's anyway. And this year 'm asking for a Longchamp LE Pliage :p









But seriously...I still can't make a choice among these 3!!


Canon s90 turns to my current tab tab.

Long Long Hair-ed already but cannot dye them now =.=

Branded baggies gonna realized only if I start working and earn penny myself. *sob..sobb..*

End up didn't get IELTS. Cos furthering master would be something that need to be postponed to a long long time.

Lastly, the Sky Bar and Shook gonna pending until this year of my birthday liao!!




***************




So...what's coming up on my to-do list? Its kinda like Pending Purchase List. Hahaha~ You know women needs many supplement to stay pretty :)
  • a box of E Excel Refresh (60's)
  • a box of E Excel Millennium
  • a box of Lo Hong Ka Pearl Powder (90's)
  • a box of Long Heh's Cordyceps RM302.50
  • a box of Long Heh's Lactose RM138
  • 1 set of Amway Post Natal Care
  • 2 boxes of Lennox 5000mg Collagen
  • Heme's Serum and Night Jelly

KL Trip:
  • Nilai - Collect my backdated magazines and Convocation's Photo
  • Chanel Le Blanc TXC Concentrate
  • Meiji Amino Collagen
  • Shu Eumura UV Under Base Mousse
  • Shu Eumura Face Architect Liquid Foundation
  • Shu Eumura Gem Glam Glitter Pressed Eyeshadow (Gold)
  • Shu Eumura Gem Glam Cream Eyeshawdow (Brown)


My wishlist for food hunt this year is...
A booze at Sky Bar...a Sunday Brunch at Shook!...a high tea at LeVain Boulangerie & Patisserie...a dinner at Elcerdo will do :)