4:22 AM

4.18am



































Me and Martini


Back from poppy.
Our second round, as we were at Sky Bar for chilling.
Had a great time, either shopping or drinking. Lotsa photos and fun with Pei Ling =)
Realli a great time, especially all the LV,SE, AS SA attitudes turn better. Thanks Mr Azhan.














She's so beautiful ;))







Somehow when I woke up when we were on the way back to Nilai...
maybe it was just because of too tired as I didn't sleep for my papers, damnn!! I thought it wasn't my kor but a girlfriend fetching, and dunno why I said we back Subang already =.= and shits that I thought I was in the time of 1 year ago my first time in Poppy with someone I should NOT.



Pictures are taking some time to edit, as we both forget to bring our IXUS along,
to be continued... =)

XOXO