12:46 AM

3rd of August 1.09am...

I couldn't sleep, althou later I've presentation during 8am...
Coz I've read something...
Why de heart keep worry on someone who's not related with me at all? (I know for sure I'll be scold stupid if my girlsmate knew)
What happened to that person?
The doses are harmful, as I've been thru all these previously...
in the end my health condition turns bad...I don't wish it happens onto others...at least ppl I know and I'm concerning...
I was shocked...wonder is that true;
and I hope it's not true...cos it's suppose already very stable.


I hope I can help...
wish to see that person happy all the time...
but it seems I got no qualifications to ask what's going on or to concern...
Cos I know, afterall she still don't want to be frank to me, and probably hate me the most.
(Sighs...ya, who the hell I'm? Just a passer-by...that the person unappreciated). However.


God, I sincerely pray for your blessings to her...