7:38 PM

Flashback memories...



My first year degree with many new exeperiences and lessons in my life...


Miss my legs.


My Kor, thanks for your console.


First time sat luin, but thanks for make up, it conceals.


First time working with Emily.

First gang of colleagues.


We were always at there untill get bored.



Was waiting for someone fetch with Yian.



First time make up by Dior Make Up Artist.

With Yian.


My batch of cute friendsss.


First time company celebration.


A good bro and fren.


First time met a Christian friend at my workplace.



They are lovely.


Learnt a lot.


=)


First time gain weight due to keep supper-ing and alcohol-ing.











First time get my salary and did some shopping, bought for my parents too.



Was just finished yoga and sauna.
Back home for a mentally and wound recovery bcos of sat luin.




First time interview.

with beautiful fairlady Mic and babe Minnie.
My bestie always QQ, heart you. And treasure you.





First time wearing that kind of lovely hat that made me excited.



I told my mum I wanted this kind of wedding gown in the futere she was shocked and first time said to me "OMG"

First time craziely bought F21'ss


First time craziely bought LS


First time been here with friends.


First time been TGIF and quite sucks the food.




First time make up by Dior and did photoshooting.
Because it was my 18th Birthday.







clubbing kakis..


kae herng and sam study overseas..


Vouis study overseas.

Momo also overseas...


Gang~

Chris and Lim Yong study overseas too


and many more...