12:21 AM

Last Paper~~~ Wheeee I'm free from the jungle~~



For one semester. Gonna be Final Year (OMG time flies!!).

Happy Happy^^
It seems I'm same like final sem students lol, as I'm differing next semester~~~
Lilian, Wei Sing and Su Yin differing as well. Good luck to you guys too ya^^


Many things needed to get done before moving back,
Last meetings wif some friends who graduating and overseas soon?
(QQ, Pei Ling, Lim Yong, Ah On, Mei sHan, Vincent and etc)
Proposal? Stuffs? Doctors? -_____- tablets always!!!!

I was so embarassing and sorry to Yian, you know I know la kawan~~~
PAiSeh~~~


Can't wait to drive freely, while my ultimate targets...and sleep in my lovely home sweet home.
It's been 8 yrs I never stay at my house for more than 14 weeks.
Gonna cook for my parents and back to my healthy lifestyle. (Oh yeah~)
Sleep from 10-6, go for yoga and start working. (Crave~~)
And have a drink once in a while with mates after work.

Ok I'm gonna work for my parents, formally okay.
No exceptional case as I also need to work full time and punch card just like others.
Job description included sweeping floor if necessary LOL


Sure no problem!! I'm just a normal worker =)
My journey starts...